Effective health & safety management is the foremost priority for Elliott Properties Ltd, Having recently received our SAFE-T-CERT we are currently awaiting accreditation from OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. We constantly seek to go above and beyond simple regulatory compliance.
EPL are proactive in its approach to safety, making education, training and practical health & safety awareness an integral part of our company. The benefit of this approach is clearly demonstrated by our health & safety performance indicators and statistics which outperform industry norms.
SUPPLIERS & BUSINESS PARTNERS
We at Elliott Properties Ltd are aiming for best practice with all our suppliers and business partners and have successfully established long term relationships throughout all areas of the business.
Our commitment to quality is foremost within our business, and we have a strong effective framework in place to ensure that we exceed our clients’ expectations at every stage of a project, from pre-commencement meetings right through to handover as is reflected in testimonials
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Elliott Properties Ltd considers the Health, Safety and Welfare of its employees and all other persons affected by our activities to be of utmost importance. It is our policy to provide and maintain working conditions that are both, safe and healthy, and our Health & Safety objectives are constantly monitored and evaluated.
We accept our responsibility for our environment and are committed to the protection and enhancement of it by seeking to conserve natural resources through the responsible use of energy and materials.
Caring For Our Employees
We recognise that our employees are our best and most valuable asset and we are committed to creating a quality and rewarding working environment for everyone who works here through:
- CPD (Continual Professional Development) - ongoing training and CPD which are regularly reviewed and updated
- Development of personal relationships through the practice of our open door policy that allows every employee the ability to speak freely and openly and contribute to the success of our organisation
- Appreciation of the importance of acknowledging and rewarding team efforts and contributions
Our customers are the single most important element of our business. With consistency competency trust and honesty being the cornerstones of our organisation, our strong customer relationships have been built on solid ground. Our team of highly experienced management, specialists and craftsman are dedicated to delivering exceptional performance and complete satisfaction by:
- Endeavouring to give each and every customer our a quality of service at a competitive cost
- Listening to our customers and achieving the quality standard of finish on time that is now associated with Elliott Properties Ltd
- Established client relations that provide a peace of mind for our customers in the hands of our capable team enabling them to entrust their projects
We at Elliott Properties Ltd., appreciate the importance of our local community and the facilities it provides and would like to think we play our part to enrich its function by our involvement. Some of the charities we support include:
- The Simon Community
- St. Vincent De Paul
- Jack & Jill Foundation
Company Safety Objectives
Safe and healthy work conditions at Elliott Properties Ltd., play a key role in the objectives of our company and are constantly monitored and evaluated.
Our safety objectives include:
- Provision of safety training, instruction and protective equipment
- Consultation with staff on safety and health matters
- Identification of hazards
- Creation of practical and safe working systems
Healty & Safety Policy
It is the policy of Elliott Properties Ltd to comply with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007, the Safety Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 and all other current legislation relevant to business and operations carried out by Elliott Properties Ltd and our employees. We are committed to identifying best practice and changing standards.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment, which is free of work related accidents and ill health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements. We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe systems of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence equal to their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Monitoring our safety performance by regular site inspections from our safety officer
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
It is the policy of Elliott Properties Ltd to consult all staff and employees on matters of health and safety. All employees are notified of our policy. It is the obligation of all employees to act responsibly and to do everything that is reasonable to prevent injury to themselves, their fellow workers and any other person who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Employees are encouraged to comply with their duties and to notify Elliott Properties Ltd., of identified hazards in the workplace